The Babbling Section
I think I got drunk this week, I’m not sure though.
Point of story is,
- would not do it again,
- and would not recommend.
Oh and also, gabi-keso ice cream is pretty good. Now that, I highly recommend!
Media Currently Being Consumed
- Rick Gualtieri, Carnage À Trois Bill of the Dead
- Zig Ziglar, Secret of Closing the Sale
- The Beginner’s Guide to PHP Mastery – SkillShare
Word(s) of the Week
- troglodyte – a person who is regarded as being deliberately ignorant or old-fashioned.
- guff – trivial, worthless, or insolent talk or ideas.
- plod – walk doggedly and slowly with heavy steps.
- salient – most noticeable or important.