Skip to the content
Media Currently Being Consumed
- Rick Gualtieri, Everyday Horrors **Bill of the Dead
- Chris Voss, Never Split the Difference
- Making a Murderer
- Complete Web Design: from Figma design to Webflow development – SkillShare
Word(s) of the Week
- furtively – in a way that attempts to avoid notice or attention; secretively.
- blowhard – a person who blusters and boasts in an unpleasant way.
- umpteenth – used to emphasize that something has happened on many other occasions.
- rote – mechanical or habitual repetition of something to be learned.
- stonewall – delay or block (a request, process, or person) by refusing to answer questions or by giving evasive replies, especially in politics.
- dictum – a formal pronouncement from an authoritative source.
- confer – have discussions; exchange opinions.
- epiphany – a moment of sudden and great revelation or realization.
- parrot – repeat mechanically.
- commiserate – express or feel sympathy or pity; sympathize.
- cumulatively – in a way that increases in quantity, degree, or force by successive additions.
- verbatim – in exactly the same words as were used originally.